-->

Monday, June 11, 2012

Drunken Gummi Bears

These are such a fun treat to make for a party or tailgate! And if it is possible, even easier than making Jell-o shots. I made these for our St. Patrick's Day party and they were quite the hit. I'm now on the lookout for other gummi treats to make drunken, tee-hee :)

Drunken Gummi Bears - makes as many as you like

Have it:
2 bags of gummi bears
Vodka
A container with lid

Do it:
1. Put gummies into bowl.

2. Cover with vodka. When I was making this I didn't have a whole lot of regular vodka left so I substituted in raspberry and I think it was a good addition! I may experiment in the future with some other flavored vodkas too.


3. Cover bowl and place overnight in the refrigerator.


4. Enjoy!


So easy to make and fun to eat! After a quick search I found some fun other new gummies to try - gummi octopus, gummi alligators, gummi hammerhead sharks, gummi lips and gummi dinosaurs. Delish!

Source: Ehow

1 comment: