-->

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Frost (oh no!) and a Bird

On the new gardening adventure and what comes along? That's right, the possibility of frost. All my new little green guys in their tiny little containers and the big bad frost decides to come to town. Well, never fear...Target is here! Thank goodness for the sturdy reusable plastic bags from Target and a few tough Glad bags. I covered up every flower and herb and tucked them in for the night. No casualties!


And in other garden news ... a new addition!

In the chilly months of winter and early spring, the Crate & Barrel spring catalog comes out, taunting me with all of the lovely summer ware and gardening goodies.This year I was swept away by the chic window boxes (back-ordered till mid-June) and a darling cement bird, perfect to adorn my garden patio. While on a shopping excurision last week I came upon the little bird and it is now perched upon my patio, and maybe yours as well?


1 comment: